After a couple years hiatus, the Water Working Group was reinstated in January 2012.
We meet 2nd Thursday's of each month at 8:30am at the Colorado Springs Utilities Conservation and Environmental Center, 2855 Mesa Road. Please join us and help advance water conservation and quality in the Pikes Peak region!
We have several working goals for 2012:
1. Advance the implementation of the Regional Sustainability Plan's goals related to water quality and quantity.
2. Help promote local Year of Water 2012 events. Check out the numerous local events here.
3. Inform and educate Group members and the community on stormwater issues
4. Assist CSU with rain, hail, and snow collectors program
5. Provide support for and collaboration among regional water issues and players.